There are no FAQ's for Inno Color Beam LED
Inno Color Beam LED
Light show production and designers love the Inno Color Beam LED Moving Head for its high performance and quality of design. This unit’s CREE LEDs are long lasting and take your show to new heights. The unit's lightweight (13lbs) and compact build make it great for anyone on the move with a busy schedule. It won't get in your way and it will light up the night with style, panning 630-degrees and tilting 220-degrees.
The ADJ Inno Color Beam LED offers plenty of professional features so you’re always able to create a unique presentation. The Inno Color Beam LED has sound active mode that contains loads of exciting built-in programs to create instant light shows. Non-DMX users can use the easy-to-use UC3 Controller to operate this fixture with ease.
The Inno Color Beam LED offers a moving head fixture that gives a hard-edge beam that produces incredible light that's sought after by designers and enthusiasts. With such functionality and quality it's no wonder why this Inno Color Beam sets the standard.
- 108-Watt high output LED Moving Head Beam effect with 36x 3-Watt LEDs
- 2 DMX Channel Modes (1 or 13 CH)
- 3 Operational Modes: DMX-512, Sound Active or Master/Slave
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- 13.5-degree Beam Angle
- Pan: 630-degree; Tilt: 220-degree
- LED DMX 4-Button menu system
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- Omega included for attaching a clamp
- 3-pin XLR In/Out
- Fan cooled
- Strobe/Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Compatible with American DJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power
- Extreme long lifetime of the LED (50,000 hr. rating)
- Multi-voltage Operation: 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 110W max
- Light source: 36x 3-Watt high quality CREE LEDs (8x Red, 10x Green, 10x Blue & 8x White)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12”x10.5”x6.75” / 304x262x168mm
- Weight: 13 lbs. / 5.8kg.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.