There are no FAQ's for Gobo Projector LED
Gobo Projector LED
The bread and butter of any event. The American DJ Gobo Projector LED offers a bright beam that comes in four colors (Red, Green, Blue & Yellow) and four replaceable gobo patterns. The coolest thing you can do is get a custom gobo design with anything from your company logo to insane party patterns. Great for projection lighting where fog can't be used, set it up for projection on ceilings, walls or floors.
The Gobo Projector LED is great for fleshing out an existing light fixture setup or a great start for new set up. Sturdy and well built, it is durable and will last a long time, low heat output means it will run all night and not get hot.
Perfect for those high school parties or weddings. Planning a wedding? Get a custom gobo with the bride and grooms name and you have the perfect way to decorate the dance floor. Wow your guests and loved ones, plan the perfect light show for your special day. High School dance? Get your school logo and name up in lights and dance the night away!
- Bright white 10W LED indoor Gobo Projector
- High quality optics - Clear powerful output
- FX Switch on rear panel for static or slow rotation of gobo
- Includes 4 replaceable gobo patterns (3 metal; 1 glass)
- Gobo size: 26.8mm; Viewable size: 24mm
- 4 color gels are included (Red, Green, Blue & Yellow)
- Run all night - No Duty Cycle
- Easy Gobo replacement access
- Manual focus
- Ideal for Mobile DJs, Clubs, Bars, Retail Stores and Promotional Events
- Great for projection lighting where fog can't be used
- Project on ceilings, walls and floors
- Very low heat output
- Beam Angle: 13 degrees
- Long Life LED: 30,000 hrs
- Lux @ 3M: 540 Lux
- Compact light weight design
- Includes hanging bracket and safety hook
- Switchable voltage: AC120V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz (IEC type plug)
- Power consumption: 12W max
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.75”x8”x4.25”/ 218x200x108mm
- Weight: 7 lbs. / 3 kg.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.