There are no FAQ's for Galaxian
Link multiple units using 3 pin XLR Connectors to create an awesome shower of Green & Red Laser Beams creating a Solar System type effect when projected on any surface. The ADJ Galaxian will run all night, every night and will withstand the test of time with its durable construction.
With 3 operation modes and 4 DMX channels, the ADJ Galaxian will surely offer the professional the necessary tools to get the perfect light show setup. The massive beam will spread and cover a large are of the dance floor or stage. Use the Sound Active feature along with the built-in programs to create a spectacular laser light show right out of the box.
- Produces Laser patterns that can be projected on a ceiling or wall
- Massive beam spread covers a large area
- Over 500 red and green laser beams
- Beam Angle: 90 degrees
- Uses 1.8 degree stepper motor
- Very low power consumption
- Includes hanging bracket
- Compact 30mW green laser and 80mW red laser
- 4 DMX Channels =Red laser, Green laser, Rotation, Macro
- 3 operation modes: DMX, Sound Active & Master Slave
- Sound active from built-in programs
- Random strobe slow to fast
- Digital Display for easy navigation through Menu
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR connectors
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- 1/4” input for optional UC3 remote control (sold separately)
- Switchable voltage on rear panel:115V or 230V
- Complies with FDA Standards
- Unit Dimensions (LxWxH): 10” x 9.75” x 3” / 249x248x71 mm
- Weight: 6 lbs. / 2.8 kgs.
- Power Consumption: 12W
The following downloads are available for this product:
|Galaxian User Manual||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.