There are no FAQ's for Fun Factor LED
Fun Factor LED
The American DJ Fun Factor LED is a 2-FX-IN-1 DMX LED Moonflower and Strobe Lighting Effect Fixture that has five lenses and four strobe strips. With this many effects and LEDs in one fixture this bad boy will live up to its title of FUN. This combo offers small clubs, bands, roller rinks and traveling entertainers the convenience of having multiple effects in a single light show without having to transport and set up multiple fixtures. With the American DJ brand you can daisy chain up to 17 separate units to light up the entire stage.
Extreme long life of the LEDs will provide thousands of hours of entertainment for you and your guests on the dance floor. With 3 operational modes, the Fun factor LED can be controlled with DMX, Master/Slave or Sound Active mode. If you are there to rave all night, you won’t forget the amazing light show the American Dj Fun Factor will provide. Give the club scene something to talk about with the American DJ Fun Factor LED set up at your next event, you won’t be disappointed.
- 2-FX-IN-1 DMX LED Moonflower + Strobe Lighting effect with 5 lenses and 4 strobe strips
- 282 Total LEDs: 210 Moonflower LEDs (60 Red, 75 Green, 45 Blue & 30 White) + 72 White Strobe LEDs
- 3 DMX Channel Modes (1, 4 or 8 Channels)
- 4-Button menu system LED Display making it easy to navigate
- 3 Operational modes: DMX controller, Master/Slave & Sound Active
- Exciting built-in lighting programs
- Strobe effect
- No moving parts
- Hanging Bracket + safety hook included
- Compatible with American DJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
- Run all night – No duty cycle – Unit stay cool all night
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 17 units)
- Extreme long lifetime of the LED (50,000 hr. rating)
- Power consumption: 22W max
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V~240V 50/60Hz- IEC socket
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12"x12"x9" / 306x306x227mm
- Weight: 9 lbs. / 3.8kg.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.