There are no FAQ's for Flat Par QWH12X
Flat Par QWH12X
Powered by Twelve 5-Watt QUAD LEDs, plus a White LED to get that perfect White the Flat Par QWH12X from American DJ has a ton of features including 8 different DMX channel modes and may also run in Sound Active or Master/Slave modes.
If you need to be staged away from your lights, you can go “wireless” with the ADJ LED RC2 wireless remote (sold separately).
With 15 Color Macros, Electronic Dimming (0-100%), IEC AC IN and OUT on rear to daisy chain power and a 25-degree beam angle you know that the Flat Par QWH12X from ADJ is not going to leave you looking for more options to control your lighting.
The American DJ Flat Par QWH12X LEDs are rated at 50,000 hours making sure that you can keep your lights on all night long, just like your music.
LED fixture also features: 44 Color Macros, Electronic Dimming (0-100%), IEC AC IN and OUT on rear to daisy chain power and a 25-degree beam angle.
- Ultra bright slim fixture with 12x 5-Watt QUAD LEDs (4-in-1 RGBW- Red, Green, Blue & White)
- Unique “sit flat” design – Power & DMX Ins/Outs are intelligently designed so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Great for performance stages where traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Low profile case design
- Wireless infrared remote control up to 15 ft./4.5M (Model: ADJ LED RC2 - sold separately)
- 8 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 channel modes
- 6 Operational modes: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode
- Smooth RGBW color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- QUAD LED (4-in-1) projects no RGB shadows
- 15 built-in Color Macros
- Color strobe effect
- Flicker Free
- Refresh Rate: 7.8KHz
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 40-degree
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable (In/Out)
- 4-button LED DMX display on rear panel
- Dual bracket yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- IEC AC IN/OUT outlets on rear to daisy chain power (up to 7 units)
- Includes gel frame for optional diffusion filters
- Run all night – No duty cycle
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 80W max
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (IEC power In/Out)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13”x11”x4.5” / 328x280x115mm
- Weight: 7 lbs. / 3.2 kg.
- ETL approved
There are currently no videos available for this product.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.