There are no FAQ's for FLAT PAR CWWW18
FLAT PAR CWWW18
Other awesome features of the Flat Par CWWW18 from ADJ are 3 different DMX channel modes, and the unit may also run in Sound Active or Master/Slave modes. Go wireless with the ADJ LED RC wireless remote (sold separately). With 18 LEDs all rated for 50,000 hours you know that your show won't lose the spotlight it deserves. Get reliable and dependable performance with the ADJ Flat Par CWWW18.
Ideal for either permanent installation or the on the go entertainer this unit is the perfect solution for any venue. Other features include: Color Macros, Electronic Dimming (0-100%), IEC AC IN and OUT on rear to daisy chain power and a 40-degree beam angle.
- Ultra bright slim Par Can with 18x 3-Watt White LEDs (9x “CW” Cool White & 9x “WW” Warm White)
- Great for performance stages where traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Low profile case design
- Power & DMX connections sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Wireless infrared remote control up to 15 ft./4.5M (Model: ADJ LED RC - sold separately)
- 3 DMX Channel modes: 3, 4 or 5 channel modes
- 6 Operational modes: DMX-512 Mode; Color Dimmer Mode; White Presets Mode; Color Fade Mode; Sound Active; Auto Run
- Smooth color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Built-in Color Macros
- Strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 40-degree
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable (In/Out)
- 4-button LED DMX display on rear panel
- Dual bracket system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- IEC AC IN/OUT outlets on rear to daisy chain power
- Safety hook on rear panel
- Includes gel frame for optional diffusion filters
- Run all night – No duty cycle
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 60W max
- Color Temperature: 3000°K – 6000°K
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 90V-240V 50/60Hz
- ETL listed
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13”x11”x4.25”/328x280x105mm
- Weight: 8 lbs./3.2 kg.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.