There are no FAQ's for Flash Panel 16
Flash Panel 16
The American DJ Flash Panel 16 is an affordable LED panel with 16 RGB pixels for Video Matrix Walls. This baby can be controlled via DMX or through the optional CF card controller. Want to set up a giant wall of LEDs or make a cool background for your DJ booth? Then link together multiple Flash Panels to make one large screen. You can set up your own text to scroll across the panel, or have dynamic effects play across the entire wall. Ideal for DJ's and night clubs, makes the perfect edition to any lightshow or club atmosphere.
Each of the 16 RGB pixels can be individually controlled with any of the universal DMX512 controllers. Stand in light as you spin your records, every time the dance floor looks your way you will have light silhouetting your form. With the wide range of effects that can be programed for each of the pixels, your walls will never be dull again. Make a strobe light effect, scroll your club or event name across the wall, or set up a wave of colors that move to the music. Set up your Video Matrix Wall today!
- 16 total RGB pixels (4x4)
- Size: 9.8”x9.8”x1.85” (250x250x47mm) (LxWxH)
- Weight: 3lbs. (1.4kg)
- Power input: 120VAC/60HZ
- Power Draw: 6W max.
- Refresh Rate: 200Hz
- LED’s: 16pcs. 0.164W (3 in one)
- Resolution: 16 pixels per meter
- DMX connectors: 3 pin, female XLR and 3 pin, male XL
- 48 DMX channels per panel
- Includes white diffusion cover
- Recommended software control systems: MADRIX NEO, American DJ MyDMX or Elation Compu Live (sold separately from American DJ or Elation Professional)
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.