There are no FAQ's for Event Bar Pro
Event Bar Pro
The Event Bar Pro is a versatile fixture that may be used to spot tables, décor and retail environments, or used as a special effect light at night clubs or other parties.
The Event Bar Pro’s base has built-in DMX In/Out, IEC power In/Out connectors, a 4-Button DMX digital display, built-in microphone for sound activation and ¼-inch input for ADJ easy-to-use UC3 controller (sold separately). There is also built-in mount to hang the Event Bar Pro on a tripod stand (stand sold separately).
- Four Head X-Y Bar Pinspot system with 4x 10W white LEDs
- Each Pinspot’s colors and movements may be individual controlled via DMX
- 5 DMX Channel Modes: 2, 17, 20, 22 or 25 channels
- 3 operational modes: Show Mode, Sound Active, and DMX Controlled
- Flicker Free
- 4-Button DMX digital display
- 8 Built-in Shows
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)?
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Full Dimming /Strobing on each Pinspot head
- Beam angle: 5-degree
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable; Power via IEC daisy-chain power link (Up to 5 Event Bar Pro’s @ 120V, up to 8 Event Bar Pro’s @ 230V)
- Compatible with American DJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
- Long Life LEDs (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
- Light Source: 4 x 10W (10000K) white LED
- Light output: 24000 LUX @ 2M; 5000 LUX @ 4M (3-degree beam)
- Omega bracket included so the bar may be attached to a clamp for truss mounting
- Built-in mount for a lighting stand (stand sold separately)
- Safety loop on rear
- Power Consumption: 85W (All LED's @ Full On)
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power cable length: 1.5 meter (IEC)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 40.75” x 3.25” x 10.75” / 1033 x 83 x 270mm
- Weight: 29 lbs. / 11 kg.
- ETL Approved
The following downloads are available for this product:
|Event Bar Pro User Manual||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.