There are no FAQ's for ELS15A
The ELS15A from American Audio delivers high quality sound in portable, versatile, lightweight package. The ELS15A was designed as an affordable option for mobile entertainers and production companies who need great sound on small to mid-sized events. Featuring a 15-inch woofer and a 1-inch Compression Driver along with 4 way amplifier protection insure that the ELS15A is as reliable as it is great sounding. The included mixer has enables you to have a true standalone option if needed, or expand the number of inputs on your system. The cabinet features 9 Fly points, is stand mountable and can be used as a floor monitor.
- 2-way active bi-amplified lightweight speaker system
- High power class A/B bi-amplified system designed to perform at maximum efficiency
- Separate High Frequency and Low Frequency provide the power to the speaker as your music demands it
- Flyable & stand mountable
- Treble, bass and volume output control
- Microphone, and Line level controls with master volume.
- Treble, and Bass EQ +/- 12 dB
- XLR & TRS MIC inputs
- XLR & RCA line inputs
- XLR & TRS line outputs
- 4-Way Protection System
- 9 Fly Points (M8 with a 1.25” thread)
- Active signal limiting system with Clip LED indicator on rear panel
- Time Aligned Electronic Crossover
- Crossover: @ 2.1kHz @ 12dB/Oct.
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 115-230V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 18.5” x 14.75” x 27.75” / 469 x 372 x 700mm
- Weight: 39.5 lbs. / 17kg.
The following downloads are available for this product:
|ELS15A User Manual||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.