There are no FAQ's for ELS15A
The real panel also includes XLR & TRS Mic Input, XLR & RCA Line In, and XLR & TRS Line Out jacks with Treble, Bass, and Volume control knobs. By offering XLR, RCA and 1/4-inch jacks, these speakers are compatible right out of the box with whatever mixers, tables, and other components you're already using. The speaker cab itself is also designed to be either stand mounted or flyable so you can place your speakers wherever you see fit.
You won't be disappointed with the ease and portability of these speakers, and their high quality sound will surely make a lasting impression on your next audience.
- 2-way active bi-amplified lightweight speaker system
- High power class A/B bi-amplified system designed to perform at maximum efficiency
- Separate High Frequency and Low Frequency provide the power to the speaker as your music demands it
- Flyable & stand mountable
- Treble, bass and volume output control
- Microphone, and Line level controls with master volume.
- Treble, and Bass EQ +/- 12 dB
- XLR & TRS MIC inputs
- XLR & RCA line inputs
- XLR & TRS line outputs
- 4-Way Protection System
- 9 Fly Points (M8 with a 1.25” thread)
- Active signal limiting system with Clip LED indicator on rear panel
- Time Aligned Electronic Crossover
- Crossover: @ 2.1kHz @ 12dB/Oct.
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 115-230V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 18.5” x 14.75” x 27.75” / 469 x 372 x 700mm
- Weight: 39.5 lbs. / 17kg.
The following downloads are available for this product:
|ELS15A User Manual||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.