There are no FAQ's for Electra LED DMX
Electra LED DMX
- LED Scanning Mirrored Moonflower with sharp Red, Green & Blue high output colored beams
- Capable of VERY SLOW SMOOTH Panning Mirror Movements for Casual Dining.
- Uses LONG LIFE quiet 1.8 Degree Stepper motor so it is the perfect match for Long Life LEDs.
- Output similar to a 250W Halogen lamps
- Produces LED patterns that can be projected on a dance floor or wall
- Wide beam spread covers a large area
- Sound active from built-in programs
- High output with new lens technology
- Very low power consumption
- Extreme long lifetime of the LEDs (100,000 hr. rating)
- 3 DMX Channels
- DMX Controlled or Master/Slave with perfectly choreographed lightshows that will dazzle any crowd.
- Includes hanging bracket
- Power consumption: 5.5W
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 17”x 8”x 9” / 432x203x229mm
- Weight: 5 lbs. / 2.4 kgs.
- Control via DMX controller or American DJ UC3 universal controller
The following downloads are available for this product:
|Electra LED DMX User Manual||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.