There are no FAQ's for DV2 USB
Designed for DJs by DJs, this unit offers numerous features that are battle-tested and valuable to any DJ. Balanced outputs, long-life optical fader, rotary kills, reversibe crossfader, and channel faders with adjustable curves are just some of the features offered with the DV2 Mixer. Unit inputs also includes 2 Phono, 2 Lines, 2 Aux, and 1 Microphone jack.
What started with the "1s and 2s" can now incorporate the 1101100 of computer technology to give you the ultimate arsenal of sounds and samples to choose from. With both photo and line-in inputs, you can combine your current collection of vinyl with anything and everything available from your computer software.
- 2 Phono, 2 Lines, 2 Aux & 1 Microphone input
- Balanced Outputs
- Midi Input to control “Midi Learn” software
- Built-in 4x4 Sound Card
- Fader “Q” Start
- Long-life Optical Fader (Crossfader)
- Cross Fader curve knob (short to long crossfade) with reverse crossfade button
- Independent curve for channals 1 & 2 (short to long curve) with reverse button
- 3-Band Rotary EQ with push Kills
- DJ Mic with Volume + 2-Band EQ (Treble & Bass)
- Talkover button (-15dB)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V~240V 50/60Hz- IEC socket
- Power Draw: 9W max
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.25”x10”x 3.25” / 320.6x254x100.3mm
- Weight: 7 lbs. / 2.77 kg.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.