There are no FAQ's for DMX Operator
With ADJ's DMX Operator Controller you can record up to 6 programmable chases with fade times and different speeds. The 8 individual faders provided you with easy programmability for the intelligent light or dimmer packs that you may have. ADJ also included a USB input for your convince to save your programs and settings or use it to power an USB work light. The blackout is controlled by the MIDI input signal.
- Control up to192 DMX channels
- 12 individual fixture channels - Control up to 12 separate intelligent lights with up to 16 DMX channels per fixture
- Fixtures with less than 16 DMX channels may be combined on 1 Channel Fader
- Record up to 6 programmable chases with fade times and different speeds
- 8 individual faders provide easy programmability for Intelligent lighting or Dimmer Packs
- MIDI controllable
- DMX-512 3 pin XLR signal
- Built-in Microphone
- Remote control: Blackout controlled by MIDI input signal
- Power input: DC 9V-12V, 220 mA min. power supply included, 120V or 220V operation (not multi-voltage)
- Dimensions: 5.25" L x 19" W x 2.5" H - 19 in. / 3 r.m. spaces
- Weight: 5 lbs
There are currently no videos available for this product.
The following downloads are available for this product:
|DMX Operator User Manual||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.