There are no FAQ's for DMX DUO
The DMX DUO is split into two control sections - one part for effect lighting and the other for playback of dimmers and moving lights. The two parts run completely independent of one another allowing you more flexibility when playing back shows or for turning effects on and off. With 96 DMX channels for intelligent lights and 8 DMX FX channels for on/off effects. Also included is a machine input and trigger button for fog machines. Compatible with our MB-1000, Stallion, Vapor- Flow, Fog Storm-1200HD and Fog Storm-1700HD machines.
- Single space DMX Recorder / Controller
- Accepts DMX information from any standard DMX controller
- 96 DMX channels (intelligent lights)
- 8 DMX FX channels (on/off effects)
- FX Timer (1, 3, 5, & 10 intervals)
- Separate DMX outputs for FX and Intelligent lights (outputs on rear)
- 8 Chases (99 steps each)
- 2 Shows (99 steps each, programmable hold & fade times)
- Mix or Sequence playback for chases and shows
- Audio trigger
- Manual trigger
- USB gooseneck light input
- Separate speed and fade control
- Strobe button (programmable)
- Machine input and trigger button- compatible with MB-1000, Stallion, Vapor- Flow, Fog Storm-1200HD and Fog Storm-1700HD
- RS232 (input on rear)
- 3 pin XLR In/Out (intelligent lights)
- 3 pin XLR (FX Out)
- Dimensions: 3” L x 19” W x 1.75” H - 1 rack space
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- USB Light available as an optional
There are currently no videos available for this product.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.