There are no FAQ's for Dekker LED
The Dekker LED offers a RGBW LED that allows for a variety of color effects by using 40 lenses to project a rainbow of color beams onto the dance floor. The included 4 operational modes will make sure that whether you are new to the game or a pro, that you will get the functionality out of the Dekker LED that you expect. If you want to set it up quickly in no time right out of the box, use the included Sound Active mode to let the lights and colors move to the beats of the music.
The ADJ Dekker LED will run all night, every night with its long life LEDs (50,000 hour rating) and will withstand the test of time with its durable construction.The In/Out IEC power connectors will allow you to daisy chain this device and use the American DJ UC3 remote control (sold separately), to operate them. Pick the Dekker LED up and bring your light show to the next level.
- High energy DMX-512 LED effect that produces RGBW (red, green, blue & white) colored beams from 40 lenses
- Features 2 bright 5-watt RGBW LEDs - The American DJ RGBW LED allows for a variety of bright color effects
- Light in weight and portable for entertainers on the go!
- Strobe effect
- Electronic dimming: (0-100% in DMX control)
- DMX-512 protocol
- 3-button DMX LED menu
- 2 DMX Modes: 2 Channel or 8 Channel modes
- 4 Operational modes: DMX, Sound Active, Master/Slave, Manual
- Adjustable sound active sensitivity dial
- Includes hanging bracket
- Run all night - no duty cycle
- Power consumption: 25W maximum
- Long life LEDs (50,000 hr. rating)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 47/63Hz
- 1/4” input for optional American DJ UC3 remote control (sold separately)
- In/Out IEC power connections to daisy-chain power
- Dimensions per unit (LxWxH): 11” x10” x 10.25” / 280x251x260mm
- Weight (per unit): 9 lbs. / 4kg.
The following downloads are available for this product:
|Dekker LED User Manual||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.