There are no FAQ's for DB Display MKII
DB Display MKII
The all metal DB DISPLAY MKII decibel display from American Audio is great for monitoring your sound volume. It also creates a great lightshow in your amp rack. Make sure your speakers stay in great shape by keeping those dBs under control through this monitoring system.
The LED display progresses from green through amber, to red. There are two different operating modes: Dot or Bar. A 5V power supply is included so you can get the unit plug in an running right away. The DB DISPLAY MKII is perfect a stage, church, club or bar install or for a mobile entertainer.
• Designed to set in an amp rack to view your decibel level
• Creates a great light show in your amp rack
• Display progresses from green through amber to red
• Sensitivity adjustment on both left and right channels
• 2 separate modes: dot and bar
• Includes 5V power supply
• Line Inputs: Left & Right RCA / Left & Right XLR
• Line Outputs: Left & Right RCA / Left & Right XLR
• Voltage Operation: DC 5V, 500mA Power Supply included
• Dimensions: (LxWxH): 19” x 1.75” x 1.75” / 44.5mm x 483mm x 44.5mm
• Weight: 2.5 lbs. / 1.25kg.
There are currently no videos available for this product.
The following downloads are available for this product:
|DB Display MKII User Instructions||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.