There are no FAQ's for CPX 12A
Features include 12 inch woofer, a 2-way speaker with high efficiency Class D amplifier, 500W built-in bi-amplifier, 5 M10 rigging points, time aligned electronic crossover with low pass: 2nd ordered filter 2.7KHz and Low cut: 2nd ordered filter 30Hz. Speaker is stand mountable with heavy duty steel front grill, ergonomic handles, power and clip LED indicators, XLR and RCA inputs, XLR and TRS throughputs, clipping and thermal protection. The Channel Equalizer provides 100 Hz +/- 12dB Bass and 10KHZ +/- 12dB Treble.
The four models in the CPX series are appropriately nicknamed "Road Warriors" because of their rugged, durable construction. While the competition has opted to exchange hard wearing, long lasting, sturdiness for lighter weight, this series delivers on both. The CPX 12A weighs in at only 40 pounds and is durable enough for the road.
- 2-way Speaker with High Efficiency Class D Amplifier
- 500W Built-in Bi-amplifier
- Time Aligned Electronic Crossover
- 5 M10 Rigging points
- Stand Mountable
- Heavy Duty steel grill
- Ergonomic handles
- Power and Clip LED Indicators
- XLR and RCA inputs
- XLR and TRS throughputs
- Clipping and Thermal Protection
- S/N Ratio: Line 100dB, Mic 80dB
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz – 18 kHz
- Nominal Coverage: 90º x 60º
- Low Frequency: 12" (312mm), 2.5" (65mm) Voice Coil
- High Frequency: 34mm Voice Coil, 1"(25mm) Throat
- Input Sensitivity: 0.5V
- Output Sensitivity: 95dB(1m/1w)
- Max. SPL: 116dB
- Balanced Input Impedance: Line 20K?, Mic 3.6K?
- Unbalanced Input Impedance: Line 10K?, Mic 1.8K?
- Multi Voltage Switch: AC 115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 15” x 14.25” x 23”/ 378 x 360 x 580mm
- Weight: 48 lbs. / 21.4 kgs.
- Low Pass: 2nd order filter 2.7KHz
- Low Cut: 2nd order filter 30Hz
- Bass: 100Hz +/- 12dB
- Treble: 10KHz +/- 12dB
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.