There are no FAQ's for CDI 300 MP3
CDI 300 MP3
- Plays MP3, CD & CD-R discs
- Display show track listing and artist when a MP3 disc is played
- Advanced cueing with track searching by frame (not by each second)
- Quick MP3/CD recognition
- Folder Search
- Digital Scratching 2.0 (Accurate Scratching)
- Visual marker display: Reference point to view where the disc is playing
- Anti Shock (10 sec.)
- Seamless loop
- Fader “Q” Start
- 3 flash start buttons with (5 second sample each button)
- Tempo Lock
- 8 Auto BPM Counter
- Hyper Pitch (+/- 4%, +/-8%, +/-16%, +/-100%)
- Digital output (S/PDIF)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.75” x 9.75” x 4.25” / 348x246x106 mm
- Weight: 7 lbs. / 3 kgs.
There are currently no videos available for this product.
The following downloads are available for this product:
|CDI 300 MP3 User Manual (28.2 MB)||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.