There are no FAQ's for 19 MXR LTD
19 MXR LTD
The 19 MXR is a 19-inch, 4-Channel MIDILOG™ Mixer with Midi/Analog control. It has a new graphic layout that easier to use, new features through a custom version of Virtual DJ 8LE, plus an improved browser for better navigation.
Like it’s predecessor, the 19 MXR LTD has a built-in DSP D-Core Sound Card with 4-In/4-Out audio interface, Balanced XLR Outputs, MIDI Navigation Controls and user assignable control buttons to make it easy to customize and play your music.
You can download the latest version of Virtual DJ LE here (make sue you have your key code): http://www.virtualdj.com/le/
• 19-inch, 4-Channel MIDILOG™ Mixer (compatible with any “Midi Learn” Software or Analog Inputs – such as CD Players, Turntables, etc.)
• New Graphics layout, easier to use
• New features through a custom version of Virtual DJ 8LE
• New Browser features for better navigation
• Inputs: 4 Line, 2 Phono, 3 Mics
• 20 On-board Midi Control Buttons (Mapable)
• MIDI interface (USB MIDI I/O)
• Built-in DSP D-Core™ Sound Card with 4-In/4-Out audio interface
• Controller Mode: When activated USB output streams are routed through master and headphone outputs
• Balanced XLR Outputs
• 3-Band EQ with Rotary Kills (Treble, Mid & Bass)
• Midi Navigation Controls to allow easy software navigation of your music library
• Crossfader Curve Adjustment
• Crossfader Channel Assign
• Master, Booth, Headphone Level & Mix Controls
• Microphone Volume Control + 2-Band EQ (Treble & Bass)
• Microphone Reverb Control
• Mic 3 routed through channel MIDLOG™ 4
• Crossfader Assignable Low/High Pass Filter Control
• 10 segment VU meter
• Audio inputs: RCA
• Microphone inputs: 1x Balanced XLR, 2x ¼” Balanced
• Headphone input: ¼” Stereo
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V~240V 50/60Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 19”x7.25”x 3.5” / 482x178x85mm (19-inch R.M. – 4 spaces)
• Weight: 8 lbs. / 3.4 kg.
Specifications to change without notice.
There are currently no videos available for this product.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.